Would you like to make your WICT Membership even more meaningful?
- Develop your leadership skills
- Acquire skills outside of your core competencies
- Get to know others in the industry
- Build a strong network of dynamic industry professionals
- Learn more about various aspects of the Cable and Telecommunications business
- Be inspired by working with some of our industry’s best
- Have more fun!
Please Contact Us if you are interested in applying or with any questions!
Board of Directors and Committee Positions:
There are so many opportunities available to join or even chair a particular committee with The WICT Network: Greater Texas!
– Membership: assist with recruiting new members and helping former members renew.
– Sponsorship & Fundraising: help gain new sponsors and build relationships with current sponsors to support fundraising efforts.
– Programming: assist with planning both in-person and virtual events.
– Marketing/Social Media: develop and send important communications through a variety of methods.
– Communication: assist with newsletter and email creation.
– Scholarship: help with the application and selection process for scholarships.
– Inspire Mentor Program: assist with the application and selection process for the mentor program.
Would you like to get engaged and augment your resume at the same time? Volunteer for The WICT Network: Greater Texas chapter as an Ambassador! The networking responsibilities would be to attend and invite others to our multiple events and engage others in The WICT Network membership.
– Attend events
– Solicit attendees for events
– Commit to bringing at least one attendee to each event
– Recruit at least 5 new members in calendar year
– Post on social media in support of the Chapter
Please fill out the form below or email Amy.Evans@charter.com with any questions about volunteer opportunities!
WICT Network: Greater Texas